"I pass boats and the Kingdome, I'm not scared!"
- Dave Grohl, Foo Fighters.
That same Kingdome – the historic home of your Seattle Mariners during the Ken Griffey, Jay Buhner and Randy Johnson years once stood proudly at 201 S King St. Seattle, WA. Some people may have called the Kingdome ugly, but we pay tribute to that concrete dome that paved the way for the current generation of Mariners. Let people know you've been a true FAN since day one with this shirt.
- Heather blue shirt with yellow screen print
- Tri-blend. 50% poly, 25% cotton, 25% rayon
- Made in Honduras of US cut and died fabric
- Standard, unisex fit
- Model is 5'8", 155lbs wearing a Medium